Monday, January 26, 2015

Semester #2 blog #2

Im reading the book Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury for a class novel. Iv only read the first 20 pages but I can still get a feeling about the book. I don't know if I will like it that much because I'm kinda lost in the beginning. When they are talking about surgery and then some sort of party that might or might not have actually happened. But that doesn't mean it will be that way for the whole book. I think it would be an interesting book to read because iv never herd of this book and it sounds pretty interesting to read. Also a lot of other people read the book and liked it so I'm hoping I'm one of those people so I can actually get into the book and enjoy it rather than having a book that is stupid and boring to read. 

I don't know if I like how the author is writing but I did love how he started the beginning off. I really got a clear image in my head when he was describing when Montag was walking home and started walking  with a girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment