Sunday, May 17, 2015

Final blog post





I picked this picture because reading is like nails on a chalkboard, I dislike it. I don't know why exactly i don't like it. But i think one reason that i don't read is because i don't have time to. I can get in a book really good but then i never find time to actually finish it. plus if i leave a book for more than a week i will probably forget about it, and not come back to it until weeks later. I actually really wished i liked reading. I always try every year to get into a book but it never really works. Another reason i dislike reading is because it hurts my head to read, for a long period of time.




The best part about blogging is that we had plenty of time to get it done and we had time to read. we actually got time to write about something else not just the same thing as last time. I also liked how we could write what as on our mind about our books. But Adding prompts what to write here and there was also nice. I didn't like how it took me a very long time to set up my blog. It also didn't work at home which was very frustrating but it eventually worked. I think in the next few years teachers should make kids blog because to me it relaxes me. 



Freshman year was one of the best years i have ever had. I wish it couldn't end but that end is almost here. I've had the best teachers of all time. I have learned a lot from this year but it defiantly was worth the ride. Making the mason softball team was also a very great memorial thing that happened to me this year. Grades. oh grades. They can go up and down very quickly and easily just like that. But I had to learn my lesson some how. But i did very quickly. Even though all the upper class-men hated us that didn't stop anything. It was really cool to have older people in our class, not just our grade that we've been stuck with for 9 years now almost. I hope my sophomore is just as amazing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment