Saturday, August 8, 2015

Summer blog post #4


Out of the choices on the list I choose An Abundance of Katherine’s because when I saw it was by John Green so I already knew it would be a good book. I knew that because I have read his other books before and I loved them.  What drew my attention to this book is when I read the summary of the book. It got me thinking a lot. Especially when it said that Colin has dated 19 girls with only the name Katherine, it got me interested to read more about how that happened. I never had any connections with myself and the book after reading. But that didn’t stop me from liking the book because it was fun to learn how it feels to do the stuff they did. I would recommend this book to girls in high school. That is because the book talks a lot about love and getting dumped and how it feels and getting another boyfriend/ girlfriend. So I think high school girls will relate to this the most because that’s the year’s girls start dating a lot more. But I think some guys would also enjoy it because it is in Colin’s perspective of getting dumped and what he does cause of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment