Monday, October 20, 2014

The Maze Runner

The Maze Runner by James Dashner, I wish that the book went a little faster because its slow in the beginning. It just has a lot of details which is really good so then I can really visualize what the book is describing. It also helps the reader because it would make the reader want to read more about the book to find out what happens next. So it keeps the reader in suspense to have them keep reading. I liked how the author would always have the main character questioning everything that he did. It would also help me think of questions also.

I like the structure of this book because each chapter would be a different day. So now I wont be confused if I don't read for a couple days and I wont have to reread the previous chapter. If I was the author I would have done the same exact structure that he is doing also. That is because its easy to read and not confusing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment