Wednesday, December 17, 2014

At first sight

I read the book At first sight by Nicholas Sparks. I would rate that book at 3 out of 5 stars. That is because I didn't really like the book. It was very slow to me. I think that it just kept on going and going an going about one subject. Which wasn't really interesting to me because it was about having a child soon and buying a new house and I'm not even close to that so I don't really understand what it truly feels like. Even though it was written by one of my most favorite authors I just couldn't get into the book. It wasn't a really good page turner either. I like books that ever page there is something that you have to keep reading to find out what happens next. But in this book it was mostly about one guy and girls feelings and about there relationship. I wouldn't recommend this to someone that likes action books. I would recommend it to someone that likes to read about relationships and how it feels to just starting a new life and having a child and getting married. I don't think I would read this book again.

No comments:

Post a Comment